November 3, 2022
Business Development & Sales intern (all genders) 100%
ecoo - conditional payment solution for your ecosystem.
Ecoo AG is a tech start-up on the mission to provide a conditional payment system to corporates, cities and other communities. Our blockchain-based conditional payment solution is fully automated, secure and customizable for specific needs. Get a glimpse into a young and dynamic company that works with many customers in various fields on a mission to go global.
About the role
Your role is to grow and participate in a business development and sales team. Your primary focus is to shape our go-to-market strategy and execute on it, to identify client needs in order to enhance our product offering and to work with clients on exciting projects. You will be supported by an experienced leadership team and a strong technical team you can count on. Remote work possible.
- Driving Business Development and Marketing activities on all matters related to brand partnership, customer acquisitions, and strategic partnerships
- Actively learn and maintain knowledge of our product and services, survey processes and value proposition to prospects and clients
- Conduct market research to support market adoption
- Interface with key stakeholders to advance engagement with our technology
- Deliver on requests using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Spearhead side projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative self-starter, comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in technical solutions and ability to break down complex contexts for business partners
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth start-up environment
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus
- An amazing company culture and exposure to both users and customers
- Being part of a highly motivated multicultural and multi-disciplined team
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products and projects
- A flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely